Meet PDX Changemakers!
Monthly Meetup for Social Change: Fun – Interactive – Networking 2.0
Social Entrepreneurs Meetup
Now on Zoom
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Welcome to the Portland Metro community of social entrepreneurs. We invite all Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Micro-Business Owners and Changemakers to join us for networking, support and creating social impact in the Portland Metro area.
- Meet an amazing diversity of entrepreneurs.
- Network in small groups.
- Share your ideas and get feedback.
- Bring something to offer.
- Bring something to ask.
Simple but Powerful Networking
Whether you are an introvert or extrovert, we’ve got a networking event you’ll enjoy. Rather than trying to face a room full of strangers, we break into small groups and follow a fast-paced but effective process which allows everyone to get to know at least eight to ten attendees.
In your small group, you’ll get 5 minutes to share:
- Your name and what you do or what you are interested in.
- Ask for something you need help with (contacts, answer a question, find resources, anything except solicit money).
- Offer something you can help others with (everyone can do something).
After everyone has shared, we change tables. The process repeats 3 or 4 times so you get to meet multiple groups of intelligent, motivated people and get feedback on your idea.