Founded in 2016, Limeadestand Works empowers people by facilitating a process of discovering their own voices and personal power, curating their stories, and helping them reclaim their own inner sparks. We are a public relations and brand communications service for independent artists, crafters, and makers who seek a path toward their own creative liberation.
We promote human dignity through micro-enterprise.
Limeadestand Works’ program is three-fold:
1. Discover one’s sparks and restore human dignity through our Personal Narratives Studio–a cross between personal branding consultation and spiritual directions.
2. At our Creative Liberation Lab, learn how to start and run one’s own small business with little or no start-up capital requirement, even if you have zero access to banking or financing. The academy provides personalized mentorship, continuing access to support, and a community of peers on the journey.
3. For new and established businesses (and community organizations) we offer comprehensive brand communications and brand management service, from facilitated brainstorming sessions at the inception stage to long-range brand engagement and public relations. This includes content creations and curation, social media strategy and management, event planning, and other components to help business owners communicate their stories and share their experiences with an engaged audience.
In 2018, we have opened the Floy Preslar Gallery, where emerging visual artists can gain professional experiences as a working, exhibiting artist and develop their artistic career. In conjuction with the gallery’s mission to discover and showcase emerging artists, we also help foster a vibrant arts and cultural scene in Columbia County, Oregon.
The founder brings to the world a unique combination of her unconventional life experiences as a journalist, a visual artist, a graphic designer, a political activist, a community organizer, a world citizen, a theologian, and a clergyperson–who has experienced both a life of privilege and that of an extreme poverty. The works of Limeadestand Works is rooted in both religious and political values for the liberation of every human being.
We also welcome new and continuing partnership with a wide variety of community groups, faith communities, and social enterprises to further our missions.
If you are now getting serious about building a better future and generating more income, there is a brand new service ready to get you started called ServiceStoreUSA.com. This offer is for a limited number of Oregon and Washington residents only.
ServiceStoreUSA.com is a unique service which can be thought of as an Etsy.com for local people to buy and sell services.
Our goal is to help all who want to grow their income. Too many self-motivated, ambitious people have been let down by our low wage, low job growth economy. We believe everyone has something valuable to offer others in their community. As Uber tapped underutilized automobiles and Airb2b tapped underutilized housing, we seek to tap into the even larger market of underutilized human capacity.
• Hard-working individuals should not be wondering how they will achieve a sound financial future. • Freelancers should not spend their limited time and budget struggling to find new customers. • Micro-businesses with underutilized capacity should be able to quickly achieve full capacity.
We bring people together to accomplish any task big or small. We are accepting a limited set of service providers in each zip code to ensure our members receive all the work they can handle.
Why offer your services via ServiceStoreUSA.com?
• We promote your work for free. • We maintain your online ecommerce platform for free. • You pay nothing until someone pays you. • Your three transactions are free (except Amazon processing charge). • Our fees are the lowest in the industry and they decline as you grow. • We are focused on building a limited network of Portland area service providers so everyone joining will not be competing with others in foreign lands or numerous others in their zip code. • Your payments are made by anyone with an Amazon.com account. • ServiceStoreUSA.com is a PDX Metro small family run business that cares about the quality of life in our region.
Why buy from ServiceStoreUSA.com service providers?
• You are supporting a local resident or micro-business, not some global chain. • Your dollars remain in the local community. • You are working with local decision makers and not a middle man or front facing organization for a foreign based operation. • All transactions are handled by Amazon.com Payments, thus ensuring properly identified parties, valid payment methods and security.
The door is wide open for anyone who is serious about building a better livelihood, find new clients, or growing their business.
Become a Service Provider Today! Just watch this two minute video and hit the yellow “Get Started” button on the top right corner and get started on your journey to a better livelihood.