Helping businesses and organizations achieve “triple bottom line” performance using Lean and Six Sigma
We are committed to sustainability, which can be summarized by the concept of the Triple Bottom Line:
People – Nonprofits, society and community
Planet – Environment
Profit – Finances
When businesses make decisions that maximize all three areas (not just profit), they move towards a business that is rewarding to work at (for employees) and work with (for customers). As a result, your business is more likely to survive the ups and downs of the economy. It may seem strange, but when you stop focusing on profits and focus on people and the environment, it actually improves your profitability in the long run.
We partner with other consultants and experts to provide you with the right resources for the right situation and skill sets, which allows us to avoid delays and/or inferior service.
I am a writer with a passion for education. I work with you to understand your story, your goals, and your audience. Together we craft a message that speaks to your readers and clearly conveys your ideas.
Founded in 2016, Limeadestand Works empowers people by facilitating a process of discovering their own voices and personal power, curating their stories, and helping them reclaim their own inner sparks.
We promote human dignity through micro-enterprise.
Limeadestand Works’ program is three-fold:
1. Discover one’s sparks and restore human dignity through our “personal narratives makeover”–a cross between personal branding consultation and spiritual directions.
2. At our “Micro-Revolution Academy,” learn how to start and run one’s own small business with little or no start-up capital requirement, even if you have zero access to banking or financing. The academy provides personalized mentorship, continuing access to support, and a community of peers on the journey.
3. For new and established businesses (and community organizations) we offer comprehensive brand communications and brand management service, from facilitated brainstorming sessions at the inception stage to long-range brand engagement and public relations. This includes content creations and curation, social media strategy and management, event planning, and other components to help business owners communicate their stories and share their experiences with an engaged audience.
The founder brings to the world a unique combination of her unconventional life experiences as a journalist, a visual artist, a graphic designer, a political activist, a community organizer, a world citizen, a theologian, and a clergyperson–who has experienced both a life of privilege and that of an extreme poverty. The works of Limeadestand Works is rooted in both religious and political values for the liberation of every human being.
We also welcome new and continuing partnership with a wide variety of community groups, faith communities, and social enterprises to further our missions.
I have been organizing the Social Entrepreneurs Meetup – PDX for several years and every month it’s a fun learning experience. If you are introverted, you will find our networking process is extremely easy and low stress. No other organization does networking like we do it. Come and experience it for yourself.
Kris Nelson, MBA, CP, provides access to capital with and without collateral: equipment leasing for commercial lighting and solar projects, unsecured and secured loans, business credit development, and factor financing to small businesses and startups.
He has developed and sold his own social enterprises over 25 years, while consulting on development of several renewable energy companies. He recently co-developed a residential design firm to help people age in place. He managed a northwest storm water treatment firm while serving on the Oregon State Bar’s Quality of Life Committee and working to pass Oregon legislation, which created one of the country’s first models of feed-in tariff type of financing for solar power generation. He has consulted for several startup companies, including two solar energy firms and a green venture capital firm, and co-managed The Climate Trust’s two international solicitations of carbon dioxide offset projects. He earned a Master of Business Administration at Willamette University’s Atkinson Graduate School of Management in Salem where he developed a sustainability management curriculum. He holds a BA in journalism/future studies from The Evergreen State College in Olympia and is a certified paralegal.
If you are now getting serious about building a better future and generating more income, there is a brand new service ready to get you started called ServiceStoreUSA.com. This offer is for a limited number of Oregon and Washington residents only.
ServiceStoreUSA.com is a unique service which can be thought of as an Etsy.com for local people to buy and sell services.
Our goal is to help all who want to grow their income. Too many self-motivated, ambitious people have been let down by our low wage, low job growth economy. We believe everyone has something valuable to offer others in their community. As Uber tapped underutilized automobiles and Airb2b tapped underutilized housing, we seek to tap into the even larger market of underutilized human capacity.
• Hard-working individuals should not be wondering how they will achieve a sound financial future. • Freelancers should not spend their limited time and budget struggling to find new customers. • Micro-businesses with underutilized capacity should be able to quickly achieve full capacity.
We bring people together to accomplish any task big or small. We are accepting a limited set of service providers in each zip code to ensure our members receive all the work they can handle.
Why offer your services via ServiceStoreUSA.com?
• We promote your work for free. • We maintain your online ecommerce platform for free. • You pay nothing until someone pays you. • Your three transactions are free (except Amazon processing charge). • Our fees are the lowest in the industry and they decline as you grow. • We are focused on building a limited network of Portland area service providers so everyone joining will not be competing with others in foreign lands or numerous others in their zip code. • Your payments are made by anyone with an Amazon.com account. • ServiceStoreUSA.com is a PDX Metro small family run business that cares about the quality of life in our region.
Why buy from ServiceStoreUSA.com service providers?
• You are supporting a local resident or micro-business, not some global chain. • Your dollars remain in the local community. • You are working with local decision makers and not a middle man or front facing organization for a foreign based operation. • All transactions are handled by Amazon.com Payments, thus ensuring properly identified parties, valid payment methods and security.
The door is wide open for anyone who is serious about building a better livelihood, find new clients, or growing their business.
Become a Service Provider Today! Just watch this two minute video and hit the yellow “Get Started” button on the top right corner and get started on your journey to a better livelihood.